By Sergey Pirogov (http://automation-remarks.com)
Feb 7, 2019. 14:00 - 18:00 - Minsk, Renaissance Hotel
This workshop shows how to build efficient solution for REST API testing.
Experience from real projects is gathered and structured in one day workshop.
You will see how to use REST assured and build scalable automation solution. Test data management and reporting also included. Test cases as a code for REST API it’s icing on the cake.
To attend this class it is recommended to have experience with Java, InteliJ IDEA and Docker.
- Test framework architecture
- Vanila REST Assured implementation
- Improved Test framework implementation
- Logging and Reporting
- Test cases as a code
Who will be interested
- Test engineers Good for Junior++ and up to Middle++
- laptop, with several API tests, with Java, IntelliJ IDEA and Docker installed
you want to pay via bank transfer, just Fill the Form and mention Workshop name in requisites.
Link to workshop