The entrance is free by pre-registration.
- 18:30 - 19:00 – Opening of the Seavus CodeTalks
- 19:00 - 19:45 – "Introducing Microsoft Orleans" by Milica Panzova
- What is Orleans?
- - Basic Orleans Concepts
- - Installing Orleans
- - Grain state and persistence
- - Grain Optimization
- - Grain interfaces and WebAPI
- 19:45 - 20:00 – coffee-break
- 20:00 - 20:30 – "Better communication for your services with gRPC" by Yuri Kunash
REST is a beloved style of client-server communication for many developers. But is it always the best choice?
We'll review the limitations of REST and the alternatives which we have had in .NET so far.
And as the core part of presentation Yuri will introduce Protocol Buffers and gRPC - a modern and in many cases more efficient technology for establishing communication between services. We'll consider its advantages and the performance improvements that can be achieved using this technology.
- 20:30 - 21:15 – TheLionTalk Panel with the presenters and guest participants + questions from the audience.
- Milica Panzova is a Senior Developer, started in Seavus before 12 years, working with .NET technologies, currently leading a team in Microsoft Technologies Division. I’m part of PricePoint team for around 7 years. Before getting expertize for price management applications and developing pricing solutions, I was working abroad for some time developing applications for telecom brands such as Tele2. Enjoy traveling.
- Yuri Kunash - Technical Lead at Seavus Banking and Finance division. Has 9 years of experience in .NET development. Focused on designing and implementing solutions for enterprise-level systems, primarily in finance and e-commerce industries.