JFuture is an annual international tech conference covering the latest updates & best practices in Java, JVM languages and cloud computing. At JFuture we also try to combine tech talks with presentations about science and art.
This year the conference goes online on October 23-24, the agenda will be spread over two days, 4 hours each (3pm-7pm GMT+3)
- discover Ktor to create applications with Hadi Hariri;
- program your own Java agents together with Rafael Winterhalter;
- find out how to tame & get the most from your messaging platforms with Mark Heckler;
- ask Alex Soto about serverless-native Java with Quarkus;
- join AMA session on Enterprise Java with Sebastian Daschner
and even take a chance to uncover the best country for observing the northern lights using Java!
Cloud track will be streamed on October 23 (3 pm-7 pm GMT+3) and consists of 4 talks so far. But stay tuned we may add some more talks soon!
Note: The number of spots is limited to 500 attendees. Track 1 & 2 remain to be of paid admission
Regular tickets are on sale till October 14. Get your ticket for 80 BYN.
Using the promo code jfuture4devby you'll get 10% off the ticket price.
- Students support programme
For attendees who are currently a student or faculty at a college or university, we are providing free of charge tickets during a whole sales period until the date of the conference, October 23. Details
What to expect from the event except for a cool lineup and talks?
- Get to know participants from all over the world
- Find speakers easily in virtual speakers’ room
- Chat with your fellow attendees or join a video room
- Plan 1:1 meetings with speakers and attendees
- Participate in random networking and make new friends
- Take part in the activities from the partners on their virtual stands