Are you ready for the next Blockchain Meetup? Of course, you are!
We are pleased to present you our speaker – Louis Holbrook, Swarm*. In his speech “Blockchain SWARM” Louis will do an overview of SWARM and give some practical advices.
See you on 4 August at 19.00!
- overview of decentralized storage
- basic principles of swarm
- core features of swarm
- basic interaction with swarm
- ENS (ethereum name service)
- incentivization (how storage is paid for)
- extended features
- current state, roadmap and goals
- HTTP API – overview and usage
- practical assignments
Dear participants please install golang, swarm and geth before the workshop, as per these instructions:
*Swarm is a distributed storage platform and content distribution service, a native base layer service of the ethereum web3 stack.