f(by) 2019 https://fby.by – the 5th edition of the conference on functional programming in Minsk, Belarus.
For the first time f(by) will be a 2-days event:
- January 25 - Scala Night
- January 26 - Main Conference Day
The main conference day
On January 26th we will have 2 tracks of talks on different functional programming languages:
- Practical talks: success stories of FP languages usage;
- Theoretical talks: programming language theory, mathematics, programming for the sake of programming, new things in FP languages.
Among the speakers:
- Venkat Subramaniam @venkat_s
- Christoph Hegemann @kritzcreek
- Renzo Borgatti @reborg
- Vagif Abilov @ooobject
- Antonio Monteiro @_anmonteiro
- and many more (see the website https://fby.by)
On the evening of January 25th we'll have a pre-event – Scala Night – with talks on Scala only. Start – 18:00. Place – SPACE (same as the conference).
- Among the speakers:
- Harmeet Singh @singh_harmeet13
- Vladimir Pavkin @vlpavkin
- Jakub Kozlowski @kubukoz
- Scala Night + f(by) conference = 249 BYN;
- f(by) conference pass = 199 BYN.