The Big Android Academy Hackathon on its way!
We will gather for 24 hours to challenge ourselves, push the boundaries of our knowledge and have a lot of fun!
Any idea, any complexity, any API or SDK to use.
The main idea - to design things, write code, talk, share and dance! :)
Registration >> https://goo.gl/4kALJm
At least 2 developers.
- 21.9 14:00: Hackathon registration and work begins
- 21.9 16:00: Opening words
- 22.9 13:00 App presentations
- 22.9 14:00: Hackathon ends
- 22.9 14:01 Hugs, Kisses and drive home safely.
An idea for Application:
You freely to work on anything you would like to. The goal is to have an application with one full feature working.
What to bring:
- Smile & Hugs
- Comfortable cloth/Costume (you invited to be creative!)
- Toothbrush and Personal Hygienic staff
- Laptop with Android Studio, Git, AVD installed and working properly
- Power cable for laptop
- Android device with data cable for testing
Application for submission:
Design: At least one full user flow entirely designed
Development: At least three screens with different design, working flow, and at least one network call